Friday, June 13, 2008

Mike in Charlottesville

Mike Pegan here. Hi all - won't be in Minneapolis for the reunion - a toast to all who attend. I've seen some of you over the years - Sallie, Marcia, Rhonda...Chandler, Rogart...Tim, TJ, Him...Mike H...saw Brad once or twice...at ABA's or via various travels. Geez, time flies. My oldest son Matt attends Arizona State (on the six year plan!)- middle son Zack went to UConn and just finished his second year of law school at Santa Clara University. Their Mom (Mary) lives in Beijing with her husband! My wife Peg and I - and our 15 year old son, Nicholas - live in Charlottesville, VA. We love it here. I work for Macrovision/AMG.

I remember B Dalton - and all of you - like it was yesterday.

I'll post more info along the way - be fun to hear what folks have to say.

Mike

No comments: